Bonus Terms & Conditions250% Signup Deposit Bonus! Purchase $30 or more in credit at Hallmark Casino and we will give you a 250% Bonus on your first deposit up to a max of $1,000. In order to claim this bonus, enter the promo code HALL250 in the PROMO box at the cashier when purchasing your credits. This bonus is available for valid credit card purchasers only. $50 Monthly Appreciation Chip All new members who have at least one deposit during the calendar month are entitled to a $ 50 Free Chip. The more your deposit the Bigger the Chip will be. A Free chip is subject to 20x wagering requirement (50x Table Games/ Video Poker games). Maximum withdrawal amount is 2x free chip amount.
General Bonus Terms and Conditions (applicable to all bonuses)By playing at Hallmark (the "Casino"), you represent and warrant that you fully understand and agree to comply with these Terms and Conditions Hallmark Casino is the trade name of the Company, and you obtain no rights to such terms, nor any other terms, graphics, text, concepts or methodologies, by using the Web site and the material contained therein. Spread the Wealth - Refer Your Friends and Get $100 Free! Invite your Friends and receive a $100 FREE CHIP for each and every friend who deposits $50 or more! *Offer only available to eligible Hallmark Casino players who have funded their account. Easy Pay-Out/Withdrawal Procedure!
- Login to your casino account.
- Click on "My Profile.”
- Click the "Withdraw" button.
- From the ‘’Bank’’ menu, choose your preferred method of withdrawal (i.e., Person 2 Person, Cashier’s Check, Wire Transfer).
Rollollover /Play-Through RequirementsRollover Terms The bonus amount must be wagered a minimum of 20 times; 50 times for All Allowed Table Games and Video Poker. Calculating the Rollover amount: Deposit Amount + Bonus Amount x Rollover = Rollover Amount Example : If a Player deposits US$100 and receives a bonus of US$100 , the Player must wager at least ( US$100 + US$100) x 20 or $4,000 on applicable games in order to be eligible for a withdrawal.If a player uses a free chip or gets a standard rules deposit bonus and mixes his or her game play (slots, table games, video poker, keno or other) the playthrough requirements for that free chip or deposit bonus will be 50x. Excluded Games Wagers placed in Roulette , Craps , Pai Gow Poker and Baccarat DO NOT count towards meeting the wagering requirements. You may not wager No-Deposit Bonuses in these excluded games. Redeeming Bonuses All bonuses are non-cashable and will be removed from your pay out total at the time of withdrawal.
No Deposit Bonuses and Free ChipsUnless stated otherwise, all No Deposit Bonuses are subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The bonus amount must be wagered a minimum of 20 times; 50 times for All Allowed Table Games and Video Poker.
- Wagers placed in Roulette, Craps, Pai Gow Poker and Baccarat, are not allowed with any No Deposit Bonus (unless specifically stated otherwise) and do not count towards meeting the wagering requirements.
- Unless otherwise stated, the maximum withdrawal amount from any No Deposit bonus is twice the face value of the bonus. All free chips valued at or below $100 will come with a cash-out limit of no more than, nor less than, $100.
- Welcome courtesy bonuses have a maximum withdrawal amount of $100.00 for all NEW players.
- Players cannot redeem consecutive multiple free bonuses. If you have redeemed one No Deposit Bonus and are subsequently offered another one, a real-money deposit needs to be made before you are eligible to redeem the second No Deposit Bonus.
- All No Deposit Bonuses are subject to the Wager Requirements and Maximum Withdrawal Limits listed above.
- Once you have met the Wager Requirements and are able to make a withdrawal, any amount that is over the Maximum Withdrawal Limit will be removed from your balance, as you will not be able to withdraw these funds.
- * Back to back free chip in between deposits may limit or void your chance to cash-out
Deposit Bonus Standard Wagering RequirementsUnless otherwise stated, all bonuses must be wagered a minimum of 20 times Slots; 50 times for All Allowed Table Games and Video Poker with 10 x Max Cashout. The maximum withdrawal amount from any Deposit bonus is ten times the face value of the deposit amount. Play in Baccarat, Craps, Roulette and Pai Gow Poker will never count towards wagering requirements. Prior to making a withdrawal exceeding the deposit, an amount greater than the sum of the deposit + bonus must be available in your account before making a withdrawal exceeding the deposit. Example: Deposit $300 to receive a $300 bonus. If withdrawing over $300, player must have a balance greater than $600. If a Player has chosen to use a bonus or promotion, it is the sole responsibility of the Player to ensure that any applicable Playthrough requirements are met before requesting a withdrawal. Failure to meet the playthrough requirements will result in the withdrawal request being denied. If one of the accounts in your household, or family has a bonus restriction the same restrictions apply to any other accounts. Redeeming Multiple Promotions You may not mix or combine promotions or bonuses. If multiple bonuses are mixed, your casino winnings may be removed at the time of withdrawal. Please be sure to use only one bonus at a time. Unless otherwise indicated by the casino management, you cannot redeem additional coupons if you have a withdrawal pending or if you have an existing overdue balance. No Play/ No Max bonuses Unless otherwise stated, No Play/ No Max bonuses may only be used to play Slots and Keno. All other casino games are prohibited and restricted. Playing a prohibited or restricted game using a No Play No Max bonus will void any winnings generated using a No Play, No Max bonus. These terms are valid and applicable even after the playthrough requirement has been met. All Deposit Bonuses for Slots with No Restrictions (No Playthrough and No Max Cash-Out) come with our software minimum of 1X Playthough (deposit + bonus amount) before funds are eligible for cash out. Unless specifically stated otherwise, bonus amount is always considered non-cashable and will be removed from the amount of your withdrawal request. If a player has used a No Play No Max bonus and has completed the playthrough requirement but proceeds to play a restricted or prohibited game, this will result in their winnings being voided. The rules of the bonus will continue to apply even after the playthrough requirement has been fulfilled.
Additional Terms Applicable to Bonuses
- Only players who have registered a Real Money Account are eligible to receive Promotions. Only one Real Money Account per player is permitted. Multiple accounts will be closed. Players who register multiple accounts (including accounts with different personal details) will not be eligible to receive any bonuses or winnings, and all withdrawals will be cancelled.
- Each promotional offer is available only once per person, family, household address, email address, credit card number, and environments where computers are shared (university, fraternity, school, public library, workplace, etc).
- Bonuses will be credited to the Player's Real Money Account as Casino Credits only, unless otherwise stated.
- Unless otherwise stated, all bonuses including (but not restricted to) weekly & weekend coupons, CashBack bonuses, & No Deposit Bonuses etc., as well as the deposits made to redeem any aforementioned bonuses, must be wagered at least 20 times, 50 times for Table Games and Video Poker, before withdrawing. Wagering on Roulette, Craps, Baccarat and Pai Gow Poker is not allowed with any promotional bonus or No Deposit Bonus (unless specifically stated otherwise). If an excluded game is played before completion of the above wagering requirements, the casino reserves the right to void all funds and close the account. For example, if a deposit of US$100 is made and a bonus of US$100 is redeemed, the player must wager at least US$4,000 ((US$100 + US$100) x 20) on applicable games prior to requesting a withdrawal. Players from Sweden, Finland, Netherlands & Norway must wager an additional 5 times on any bonus.
- All bonuses are non-cashable and will be removed at the time of withdrawal: e.g, if a player receives a bonus of US$100.00 and later requests a $390.00 withdrawal, the $100.00 bonus will be removed and the withdrawal will total $290. Withdrawal requests made for less than the bonus received will be denied.
- All promotional offers and bonuses can only be redeemed by players when they have no existing account balances and no pending withdrawals unless stated otherwise.
- No free chips allowed for Slot Tournaments unless stated otherwise.
- A promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offer.
- All promotional offers are available only to those players to whom the offer was issued directly by the casino. Promotional offers via email, telephone or mail are extended only to the player whom the correspondence is addressed.
- Promotional offers by email are for the intended recipient only and cannot be transferred.
- Any promotion or offer is terminable at any time in accordance with the views of management without prior notice or obligation.
- The management reserves the right to disqualify certain countries or individual players from promotional offers.
- Players from Denmark are disqualified from promotions in accordance to regulatory restrictions.
- The Terms and Conditions contained herein represent the complete, final and exclusive agreement between you and the Company and supersede and merge all prior agreements, representations and understandings between you and the Company with regards to the claiming of any promotional or bonus offers.
- An approved "Manager Withdrawal" represents a portion of your balance that was removed because it was not eligible for withdrawal. This amount could be Bonus funds (which are non-cashable) or because you have exceeded the Maximum Withdrawal Amount on your last bonus, with excess funds removed.
- If one of the accounts in your household, or family has a bonus restriction the same restrictions apply to any other account.
- Cashback or Insurance bonuses may not be accumulated unless otherwise stated by Casino management.
- The One Free Payout per month does not apply to Winnings derived from Free Chips.
- Unless otherwise stated, CashBack bonuses have a 20 times wager requirements (50 times for Table Games and Video Poker) and exclude play on Roulette, Craps, Baccarat, Pai Gow Poker and Slot Tournaments.
- Unless otherwise stated, CashBack bonuses come with maximum withdrawal limit equal to your deposit. If your deposit was under $100, your withdrawal is limited to $100. This includes bonuses sent on an ad hoc basis e.g. via promotional emails. VIP Players benefit from higher withdrawal limits for CashBack bonuses. To find out more, please speak with your VIP games concierge.
- Because CashBack credits are subject to wager requirements and withdrawal limits, they may not be used to enter Slot Tournaments at the Casino.
- Weekly Cashback bonuses have a 20X wagering requirement (50X for Table Games and Video Poker) and excludes play in Baccarat, Craps, Pai Gow Poker, Slot Tournaments, and/or Roulette.
- Weekly Cashback is calculated on deposits (minimum $50) which were made over the previous 7-day calendar week.
- Unless specifically stated otherwise, the Weekly Cashback bonus comes with no maximum allowed withdrawal (minimum $100).
- Stop Payment can only be requested by the Casino.
- A non-refundable $200 fee will be charged for every Stop Payment request.
- Once the Stop Payment has been confirmed by the third party processing company the withdrawal funds will be re-deposited back into the players account.
- Player will be contacted at the phone number and email address the Casino has on file to inform them about the returned funds.
- Should an address update/correction be required the Casino will request an updated Utility Bill reflecting the new address where the withdrawal needs to be sent to.
- Player will then need to re-request the withdrawal and wait the standard time frame for Bank Check withdrawals.
- If the Stop Payment was caused by misleading or wrong information provided by the customer, corresponding fees will be charged and deducted from the withdrawal amount.
- When you receive a payment by check, you must deposit said check to a financial institution within 30 days of issue. Any delay could result in the check no longer being valid. In this event the company is not responsible and a reissue of the check payment will not be made.
- Checks must be deposited to your bank account and not cashed.
- Checks may not be endorsed to a third party.
- Under no circumstances should you mention that the checks are related to online gaming.
- If any of the above conditions regarding checks are not met, the company will not be held liable; check payments will not be reissued.
- In order to request a payout using bitcoin method, you must have made a successful deposit in your account during the history of your account.
- All withdrawal requests must first be reviewed and approved by the casino before being sent for payment.
- Standard Approval: All Standard withdrawal requests will be reviewed and approved, or denied, 48-72 hours of your request.
- Your payment will be sent within 7 business days after approval.
- Please be aware since this is an international transaction, your bank and/or other banks involved may charge additional currency conversion and processing fees.